Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
1/28/2015 4:24:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Expertly designed to give your kids a good night's sleep.
Twin Simmons Beautyrest ® Beginnings Euro Top Mattress 38"Wx74.5"Dx11"H
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. government standards
- Simmons ® is the first mattress manufacturer to have all polyurethane foams meet strict environmental, health and safety standards
- Free of phthalates, formaldehyde, methylene chloride, CFCs, PBDEs, mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Low VOCs for superior air quality
- CertiPUR-US ® Certified
- Performance, durability, content and emissions tested
- Features Beautyrest ® Pocketed Coil springs that conform to the unique shape of your child's body
- Premium foams help enhance comfort and support
- Two rows of heavy gauge Pocketed Coils ® help provide Edge Support for a firm seating edge and maximized sleeping surface
- MoistureBan ™ Cover designed to help repel spills and wetness before they soak in
- AllerCare ™ specially designed to help reduce indoor allergens on the mattress surface
- No flip design and high performance spring unit offer long and lasting durability
- Standard Height (11 in.) Euro Top Mattress is available in Twin and Full
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Show 'em what you're made of
- Luxurious knit fabric is comfortable and soft to the touch
- Twin mattress features 422 Pocketed Coil ® springs
- Full mattress features 617 Pocketed Coil ® springs
- Simmons Beautyrest ® Beginnings Plush Mattress also available
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Will you know me next week?
Will you know me next year?
Will you know me in two years?
I thought you said you'd know me?