Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/18/2014 5:30:38 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Our comfy sleeper sofa easily converts to a twin bed for sleepovers. Now whether your kids and their friends actually sleep is another story. Clean, effortless design fits into any space or décor.
Twin Sleeper Sofa 52"Wx35"Dx33"H
- Mattress is allergy-free, odor-free and mildew resistant
- Handmade in the USA by McCreary Modern
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Reinforced, kiln-dried wood frame
- Double-wrapped soft foam core cushions for maximum loft and comfort
- Core is encased in a synthetic, non-woven ticking to ensure proper wear and prevent shifting
- Fold-out features steel-reinforced frame
- Mortise and tenon frame construction joinery
- Flexolator spring suspension
- 5.5" Innerspring mattress has 184 coils
- Mattress measures 36" x 72"
- Talbot – 92% Polyester, 8% Linen. Linen adds to the drapability of the fabric, as well as its natural yarn look. Laundered to insure its softness
- Back and cushion fibers are recyclable
- Cushion foam is 20% plant based (an environmentally friendly source)
- Wood frame materials come from certified "Sustainable Forest Initiative" companies that recycle 100% of lumber waste
- Wood legs are stained with water-based finishes
- All metal components consist of at least 95% recycled materials
- To prevent general soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust, dirt or grime is suggested
- Blot spills immediately with a white towel or sponge, or dab spills with a soft cloth. Spot clean with a water-based solvent
- Cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service is recommended
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Sherwood like to come in.