Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/23/2017 2:10:50 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Think of it as "vintage reimagined." Our Ellipse Bed is a new take on the iconic, mid-century style. The walnut's mid-tone finish enhances the grain's stunning and unique beauty, giving it a timeless look. The bed features a sculpted ellipse-shaped headboard that will add a dramatic accent to any bedroom.
Twin Walnut Ellipse Bed 44.5"Wx78.75"Dx42"H
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Accommodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Reinterpreted iconic mid-century style
- Sculpted ellipse-shaped headboard
- Rounded corners on the footboards add a unique, unexpected detail
- Mid-tone finish gives the piece flexibility for use in many rooms
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar and walnut veneer with low emission engineered wood
- Poplar center support (full size bed only)
- Can be used with our Metal Trundle Bed (requires 5" trundle mattress)
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Germany people knocking at your door.