Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/23/2016 8:10:25 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
This Twin/Full Bed Frame features an adjustable design, so it can be made to accommodate a twin mattress or a full mattress. Plus, the built-in rails will keep any box spring or foundation in place. It can even be used with an attachable headboard, so you can style it however you want.
Twin/Full Metal Bed Frame
- Made by Leggett & Platt
- Designed for mattress sets that use a box spring or a foundation
- Bedframe can also be attached to a headboard
- Flat-ended legs to give the bedframe stability
- Bedframe features rails to keep the box spring or foundation in place
- Twin/Full size converts to whichever size your family needs
- Adjustable width: Twin to Full
- Requires a mattress and foundation
- Weight limit: 500 lbs.
- Does not accommodate a trundle
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
Show 'em what you're made of
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Keep Uriah the ball!