Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/23/2017 2:30:15 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our Uptown Bed features clean, crisp lines for a modern look in four neutral and easy-to-coordinate finishes. Planked headboard adds a beautiful accent to any bedroom in your home. Choose from painted Grey, Midnight Blue, White or stained Brown.
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll creates even spacing and support
- Bed takes a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Clean, crisp lines for a modern look
- Planked headboard
- An updated version of our popular and out-of-production Clark and Addison furniture collection
- Accomodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Poplar center support (full size bed only)
- Available Storage Trundle doubles as an extra bed or underbed storage when space is limited
- Trundle requires 5" trundle mattress
- Shipping includes in-home setup
Show 'em what you're made of
Delivery and shipping info
Dewey have to go to school today?
$399.00No Gift Box Available
$749.00No Gift Box Available
Kathleen Wills spends most winters digging her Volvo station wagon out of mountains of snow, but this Northern Michigan-based designer swears it's integral to her creative process. At the helm of a studio located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Kathleen draws on her Scandinavian roots to create timeless design work for clients as diverse as Crate & Barrel and Hanna Andersson. When she's not windsurfing, designing interiors, or reminding one of her three boys to practice piano, Kathleen creates signature Land of Nod pieces like the Uptown Bedroom Collection.see all Kathleen Wills products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.