Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/26/2017 6:01:09 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- Bunk includes two guardrails and a ladder (ladder can be placed on either side)
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years old
- Top bunk requires a mattress that is at least 5" below the top of the guardrail, like our Simmons Slumber Time® RiteHeight™ mattress
- Maximum thickness of top mattress should be no more than 9"
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Accomodates a mattress only (boxspring not required)
- Clean, crisp lines for a modern look
- An updated version of our popular and out-of-production Clark and Addison furniture collection
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Grey, Midnight Blue and White: Solid poplar and low emission engineered wood
- Brown: Solid oak, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Don't forget to add a mattress
- Available Storage Trundle doubles as an extra bed for sleepovers or underbed storage when space is limited
- Trundle requires 5" trundle mattress
Delivery and shipping info
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.933.9904 for in home setup details
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
You who, is anybody in there?