Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/29/2017 7:32:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Turning a dresser into a changing table is as easy as adding our Uptown Brown Changing Table Topper. The rich brown finish is perfectly coordinated with our Uptown brown dressers, which are a beautiful modern touch to any nursery. The changing table topper has four raised edges to keep baby in place during diaper changes. Changing Pad sold separately.
Brown Uptown Changing Table Topper 36.25"Wx17.5"Dx3"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to dresser
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Clean, crisp lines for a modern look
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Coordinates with our Uptown Dressers
- Contour Pad not included
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Overall DimensionsWidth: 36.25" Depth: 17.5" Height: 3" InteriorWidth: 35.25" Depth: 16.75" Height: 2.25"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Anna one, and a two.
Our Designers Recommend
Uptown Wide Dresser (Brown) $999.00More Colors Available
Andersen Crib (American Walnut) $1,199.00More Colors Available
Deep Space Crib Bedding $6.95 Flat Rate Eligible$24.00 - $129.00
Iconic Changing Pad Cover (Arrow) $6.95 Flat Rate Eligible$35.00
Reed Between the Basket Collection $29.00 - $79.00More Colors Available
Savanna Crib Bedding $6.95 Flat Rate Eligible$24.00 - $99.00