Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/25/2017 1:05:26 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We can't guarantee all additions to your nursery will be as unfussy as our Andersen Crib, but we can promise its clean lines and modest profile will work in any nursery setting. Plus, the solid American Walnut construction gives it a rich, mid-tone hue. The solid, hand-crafted construction makes it one of the most durable cribs around. Made in the USA by a family of furniture makers who've been at it for over 35 years.
Follow our tips to design a perfect nursery that will be everything you need.
Walnut Andersen Crib 54.75"Wx29.75"Dx39.5"H
- Meets or exceeds applicable US safety standards
- Non-toxic finish meets all children's safety requirements for lead and phthalates content
- For Toddler Bed use, the minimum age should be no less than 15 mos. and the maximum weight should not be greater than 50 lbs.
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials by El Greco Woodworking Inc. exclusively for The Land of Nod
- Features three adjustable mattress heights: 10.75", 15.5" or 21.25""H (measured from floor to top of mattress support)
- Floor to top of side rail measures 37.25"h
- Square posts with rounded spindles
- Due to infant teething, you may wish to purchase a separate teething rail for your crib (check other retailers for availability)
- Simple assembly required
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid American walnut
- Easily converts to toddler bed with optional conversion kit
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Athena flying saucer.