Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/30/2016 6:59:48 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Think of it as "vintage reimagined." Our Ellipse 6-Drawer Dresser is a new take on the iconic, mid-century style. The walnut's mid-tone finish enhances the grain's stunning and unique beauty, giving this dresser a timeless look.
Walnut Ellipse 6-Drawer Dresser 54"Wx18.5"Dx35"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Mitered corners
- Reinterpreted iconic mid-century style
- Mid-tone finish gives the piece flexibility for use in many rooms
- Incorporated ellipse-shaped pulls keep the look clean
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid hardwood and walnut veneer with low emission engineered wood
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Bolivia me, I know what I'm talking about.