Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
3/26/2017 11:10:32 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
The streamlined design of our Hi-Fi Toy Box will fine-tune any décor. Its spacious interior and additional drawers give it plenty of storage space, while its powder coated iron base makes it ultra durable. Plus it's available in two different finishes to complement your style. You've gotta love the sound of that.
Walnut Hi-Fi Toy Box with White Base 40"Wx15.75"Dx20.75"H
- Child-safe closure allows lid to stay supported in any position and prevents lid from closing too quickly
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Incorporated drawer pulls keep the look clean
- Mixed materials add versatility and visual interest
- Perfect for shared spaces
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Assembly required
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Low emission engineered wood (Painted White)
- Oak veneer over low emission engineered wood (Stained Walnut)
- Smooth rolling metal drawer glides
- Powder coated iron base and legs
Overall DimensionsWidth: 40" Depth: 15.75" Height: 20.75" InteriorWidth: 38.25" Depth: 13.75" Height: 9" Drawers (X2)Width: 16.89" Depth: 12.5" Height: 3.25"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Scold outside, please let me in.