Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/25/2014 6:21:29 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We like to think of this stand as TBSWELOEO (which stands for "The Best Stand We've Ever Laid Our Eyes On"). It's multipurpose, so kids can use it for selling lemonade, making puppet shows and more. It even has a reversible chalkboard/whiteboard sign so kids can write their own titles.
What's That Stand For Play Stand 26"Wx12"Dx48"H
- Nod exclusive
- Set includes 3 interchangeable toppers- red "Post Office" sign reverses to blue "Theater" sign; green "Market" sign reverses to yellow "Lemonade" sign; chalkboard reverses to whiteboard
- Includes set of curtains and two banner styles to coordinate with sign toppers
- Create additional play using chalkboard sign on one side and dry erase on the other
- Shelves on inside of unit store toys
- Simple assembly
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid wood frame, MDF signs, cotton/poly curtains and banners
- Clean wood and MDF components with warm water and mild soap on a damp cloth
- 3 and up
- Felt Fruit and Veggies, Finger Puppet Theatre Troupe and Once Upon a Hand Puppet Sets sold separately
Carl get you there quicker than if you walk.