Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2015 4:44:07 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Pardon us momentarily, while we beat our chest about our chest. It holds a bevy of toys and books and also doubles as a bench. Finishes off a room when placed at the end of a bed.
White Beadboard Toy Chest 36"Wx16"Dx19.25"H
- Child-safe closure allows lid to stay supported in any position and prevents lid from closing too quickly
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Beadboard sides and base molding details
- Side handles for easy transporting
- Nylon glides to protect floors
- Interior measures 31.5"w x 13.75"d x 16.25"h
- Assembly required
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood (Painted White)
- Solid spruce with spruce veneer over low emission engineered wood (Stained Chocolate)
- For complimentary samples, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a toy box cushion for comfort (sold separately)
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
- Dust with Soft Dry Cloth
- Clean with damp cloth and mild soap. Dry Thoroughly.
- Do not use Furniture Wax, Polish or Abrasive Cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
I love who?
I don't know, you tell me.