Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/27/2017 8:50:23 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Take a regular old dresser. Add our changing table topper and pad. Presto change-o. You now have a clean, classic changing table.
White Changing Table Topper 36"Wx17.75"Dx2.75"H
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Felt lined bottom won't scratch dresser surface
- Fits all of our short dressers and can be positioned anywhere across top surface of our wide dressers (excludes the Monarch Dresser)
- Contour Pad not included
- Espresso and White tops made in Vietnam
- Pad made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid alder frame with alder veneer over low emission engineered wood bottom (Stained Espresso)
- Solid poplar frame with low emission engineered wood bottom (Painted White)
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Add one of our Quilted Changer Pad Covers, offered in a variety of colors and patterns
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Emery Christmas and a Happy New Year!