Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
11/27/2014 12:04:11 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Except when it comes to diapers. (Thank goodness.) Our classic changer works in any nursery setting. Once you've done the dirty work, just remove the top tray and the changer becomes a clever storage piece.
White Changing Table 37.5"Wx20.25"Dx37"H
- Changing tray intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Removable changing top is not to be used without changing table
- Removable top has a removable felt lined underside and fits snuggly over the top shelf
- Handy pullout side tray can be positioned on either side to keep wipes and creams at your fingertips
- Two large open shelves (33"w x 16"d x 11"h each) feature slight edge to keep baskets and other items in place
- Changer converts to a useful storage piece once your baby is out of diapers by easily removing changing top
- Contour Pad not included
- Assembly required
- Made in Vietnam
- Pad made in USA
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid Rubberwood with low emission engineered wood (Painted White, Grey)
- Solid rubberwood with rubberwood veneer over low emission engineered wood (Espresso)
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Coordinates with our Greyscale Nursery Storage Baskets (fits two small baskets and one large basket or four small baskets)
- Add a Quilted Changing Pad Cover (available in a variety of different patterns)
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904.
Luke through the keyhole and you'll see.