Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/28/2016 2:55:19 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Except when it comes to diapers. (Thank goodness.) Our classic changing table works in any nursery setting. Once you've done the dirty work, just remove the changing table topper and the changing table becomes a clever storage piece.
White Changing Table 37.5"Wx20.25"Dx37"H
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Removable changing table topper is not to be used without changing table
- Removable top has a removable felt lined underside and fits snuggly over the top shelf
- Handy pullout side tray can be positioned on either side to keep wipes and creams at your fingertips
- Two large open shelves (33"w x 16"d x 11"h each) feature slight edge to keep baskets and other items in place
- Changing table converts to a useful storage piece once your baby is out of diapers by easily removing changing table topper
- Contour Pad not included
- Assembly required
- Made in Vietnam
- Pad made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid Rubberwood with low emission engineered wood (Painted White, Grey)
- Solid rubberwood with rubberwood veneer over low emission engineered wood (Espresso)
- Coordinates with our Greyscale Nursery Storage Baskets (fits two small baskets and one large basket or four small baskets)
- Add a Quilted Changing Pad Cover (available in a variety of different patterns)
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Danielle, I can hear you.