Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/20/2014 4:51:24 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Take a regular old dresser. Add our changer top and pad. Presto change-o. You now have a clean, classic changing table.
White Changing Tray 36"Wx17.75"Dx2.75"H
- Changer tray intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with only our Simmons Contour Pad or Simmons Organic Contour Pad (sold separately)
- Felt lined bottom won't scratch dresser surface
- Fits all of our short dressers and can be positioned anywhere across top surface of our wide dressers (excludes the Monarch Dresser)
- Contour Pad not included
- White, Espresso and Chocolate tops made in Vietnam
- Maple top made in the USA
- Pad made in the USA
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid spruce frame with spruce veneer over low emission engineered wood bottom (Stained Chocolate)
- Solid alder frame with alder veneer over low emission engineered wood bottom (Stained Espresso)
- Solid poplar frame with low emission engineered wood bottom (Painted White)
- Solid maple frame with maple veneer over low emission engineered wood bottom (Stained Maple)
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Add one of our Quilted Changer Pad Covers, offered in a variety of colors and patterns
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat‑pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality materials such as solid hardwoods, hand-forged metals, and beveled glass, the real beauty of this furniture is that each piece is thoughtfully designed to take advantage of efficient new construction methods and affordable high-performance materials. These include new composition leathers, microfiber fabrics, and most importantly, a new generation of high-resistance engineered woods and veneers that not only save you money but ultimately save natural resources as well.
Now our Ready to Assemble furniture can be even more affordable. Some ZIP codes are eligible for Local In-Home Delivery starting at just $59. We will bring your order into your home and place the package in the room of your choice. Your exact shipping total will be calculated at Checkout.
If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Ketchup to me and I will tell you.