Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
2/5/2016 5:59:44 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Now, here's a clever little seat that's modeled after traditional Moroccan poufs. It can double as a comfy play chair and an ottoman. Your kids are going to love it. Go ahead, try it out for yourself. You'll notice it's sturdy, yet comfortable, thanks to the dense polystyrene beads and faux leather cover (a blend of cotton, PVC and polyurethane). Now what do we have to do to get you in these poufs today?
White Faux Leather Pouf 26" dia. x 15"H
- Doubles as a seat and ottoman
- Inspired by traditional Moroccan poufs
- More colors available
Show 'em what you're made of
- Body: faux leather made by coating layers of PVC and polyurethane on top of cotton material
- Insert: Nonwoven (PU) fabric filled with polystyrene beads
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
Olive here, please let me in.