Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/1/2016 11:03:31 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
When it comes to furniture, the Monarch Collection is our crowning achievement. The dresser features scalloped aprons and brushed nickel knobs. Made of solid poplar with low emission engineered wood, each piece has a painted White finish that allows it to match the décor of any room.
White Monarch 6 Drawer Dresser 55.75"Wx19"Dx35.5"H
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to prevent tipping
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Beveled drawer fronts
- Canted legs with scalloped aprons
- Center support leg
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Our changer tops are not compatible with this dresser
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Brushed nickel knobs
- Smooth rolling metal drawer glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Adair before but I'm bald now.