Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
12/3/2016 8:56:31 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years old guardrail
- Top bunk requires a mattress that is at least 5" below the top of the guardrail, like our Simmons Slumber Time® RiteHeight™ mattress
- Maximum thickness of top mattress should be no more than 8"
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Nod exclusive
- A Blake Tovin design
- Stained Grey finish allows the natural wood grain to show through
- Slatted headboard and footboard with rounded edges and tapered legs
- Multi-step finish may vary slightly piece to piece
- Bunk includes two guardrails and a ladder (ladder can be placed on either side)
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid Ash, Ash Veneer, Low-emission engineered wood, Plywood, Solid Poplar
- Available Trundle Bed doubles as an extra bed or underbed storage
- Trundle requires 5" trundle mattress
- Contact email@example.com or 800.933.9904 for in home setup details
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Anita borrow a cup of sugar, may I come in?