Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/24/2016 1:27:00 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Our Wrightwood Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed has made it easier than ever to create the right look right away for any room in your home. The stunning Stained Grey finish allows the wood's natural grain to show through and makes the bed easy to coordinate with your other furniture and decor. And its slatted headboard and rounded edges give it a smooth, refined look.
Wrightwood Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed 82.5"Wx56"Dx67.5"H
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission recommends that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years old guardrail
- Top bunk requires a mattress that is at least 5" below the top of the guardrail, like our Simmons Slumber Time® RiteHeight™ mattress
- Maximum thickness of top mattress should be no more than 8"
- Solid poplar, webbed slat roll system creates equal spacing on all slats for even support
- Nod exclusive
- A Blake Tovin design
- Stained Grey finish allows the natural wood grain to show through
- Slatted headboard and footboard with rounded edges and tapered legs
- Multi-step finish may vary slightly piece to piece
- Bunk includes two guardrails and a ladder (ladder can be placed on either side)
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
Show 'em what you're made of
- Solid Ash, Ash Veneer, Low-emission engineered wood, Plywood, Solid Poplar
- Available Trundle Bed doubles as an extra bed or underbed storage
- Trundle requires 5" trundle mattress
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.933.9904 for in home setup details
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Adlai down if you're tired.