Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/26/2017 8:25:48 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With its clean lines, classic style and unassuming silhouette, our Walnut Andersen Changing Table's fresh, understated look stands out, yet fits in, no matter your décor. The rich, smooth look of the Walnut has beautiful grain, giving this piece of furniture a stunning look.
Discover how you can design a nursery in six simple steps
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Dresser Made in the USA
- Changing Table Topper made in Vietnam
- Fully assembled
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Contour Pad not included
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Dresser: Solid walnut and solid maple
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Changing Table Topper: Solid poplar frame with low emission engineered wood bottom (Painted White)
Show 'em what you're made of
Despair tire is flat
$999.00No Gift Box Available
$84.15 reg. $99.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.