Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/25/2017 5:00:35 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With our Archway Cocoa Brown Changing Table Dresser, you can maximize the value of your changing table. Seven spacious drawers allow for plentiful diaper storage in the nursery and will continue to provide toy and clothes storage as your little one grows. The removable changing table topper can easily be removed after the diaper stage to convert the changing table into a dresser that can be used for years to come. The cocoa brown finish of our Archway changing table allows the wood's natural grain to show through for a beautifully unique finish. This changing table dresser also features zinc drawer pulls with an antique silver finish.
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Finish allows you to see gorgeous wood grain
- Adjustable levelers and center support leg for uneven floors
- Zinc knobs with an antique silver finish
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Contour Pad not included
- Formerly named Bayside 7-Drawer Changing Table
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
- Each piece will be unique and may vary slightly
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Whitewash and Cocoa finishes: Solid oak, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Denim finish: Solid poplar, poplar veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Solid wood drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- Smooth metal undermount glides
Show 'em what you're made of
Alda time you knew who it was.
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$84.15 reg. $99.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.