Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/22/2017 5:26:20 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Made entirely by hand by artist Tamar Mogendorff, this charming bison soft sculpture is a playful mix of soft textures and materials. Part of our exclusively curated collection of original and one-of-a-kind artwork for Studio Nod.
- Nod exclusive
- A Tamar Mogendorff design
- One-of-a-kind artwork, hand stitched by the artist in her Brooklyn studio exclusively for our Studio Nod collection
- Due to the handmade nature, each piece of art may feature minor inconsistencies
- Made directly by the artist for Studio Nod and not a reproduction
- Wool body with Faux Fur. Cardboard backing
Show 'em what you're made of
Mauve over, I'm coming in.
$520.00No Gift Box Available
Tamar Mogendorff is an artist and designer residing in Brooklyn, New York. Her one-of-a-kind "soft sculptures" have inspired fantasy narratives for children and an aesthetic appreciation for adults. Tamar’s unique style of reinterpreting natural subjects with an artistic hand gained the attention of collectors, interior designers and boutiques around the world.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.