Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
6/23/2017 10:11:31 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Wildlife artist Charley Harper changed the way we see the natural world. And now we've changed the way you see his artwork with this exclusively designed quilt, featuring colorful animals of all shapes and sizes. A gorgeous combination of intricate embroidery and printed elements all come together to recreate the iconic artwork Charley designed for the Florida Keys Wilderness Society. Part of our exclusive Charley Harper for Nod Collection.
- Nod exclusive
- Part of our Charley Harper for Nod Collection
- Crib quilt recreates the iconic artwork Charley designed for the Florida Keys Wilderness Society
- Printed and embroidered for added texture
- Quilt includes an appliqued canvas label with the artwork's title
- Reverse side of quilt features a patch replicating Charley Harper's pant leg that he used to form his brush and remove excess paint
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Shell: 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Fill: 100% cotton
- Sheeting: 100% cotton percale
- Crib Skirt: 100% cotton corduroy
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Only non chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
- Also available in Toddler Bedding
Show 'em what you're made of
Candace please be the last knock knock joke?
$139.00No Gift Box Available
$219.00 reg. $222.00No Gift Box Available
No one changed the way we look at the natural world more than wildlife artist Charley Harper. His ability to bring order to the natural world with simple shapes and lines has made him one of the most iconic artists in history. Our Charley Harper for Nod Collection embodies the spirit of his timeless style, and lets you experience this amazing artist’s work like never before.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.