Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/27/2017 11:12:33 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
We thought it was time to give the iconic cloud, star and heart the kudos they deserved. That's why we've immortalized them in these charming, metal nightlights. Hang on a wall or set it on a dresser as a decorative accent.
Cloud Pop Icon Night Light 13"Wx3"Dx8"H
- Nod exclusive
- Nightlights feature a perforated metal front to let just the right amount of light through
- Bright colored nightlights double as room décor
- Perfect addition to any child's room
- Each light can sit on a dresser or hung on a wall
- 60" long clear cord with polarized plug
- On/off cord switch
- Hanging hardware, cord wall hardware and instructions included
- 7W max E12 CFL bulb; also accommodates a 7 watt max E12 candelabra bulb (not included)
- UL-listed learn more
Show 'em what you're made of
- Powder coated steel
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Cher would be nice if you opened the door!