Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 1:47:32 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
With a unique two-tone construction, our Division Desk is a piece of kids' furniture unlike any other. Featuring a zinc drawer pull with brushed silver accents, it's stylish enough to go anywhere in your house. And the smooth rolling metal drawer glides give little ones easy access. Add the removable hutch (sold separately) and create even more space for books, folders and more.
Shop our collection of exclusive desk chairs.
- Nod exclusive
- A Mark Daniel design
- Two tone color blocked desk and hutch, grey base with light grey legs
- Desk and Hutch sold separately
- Zinc drawer pull with brushed silver finish
- Drawer has removable dividers to keep supplies organized
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Smooth rolling metal drawer glides
- Hutch has wire management cutout
- Desk requires assembly
- Drawer measures: 32 x 14.75 x 1.5"h
- Made in Vietnam
- Simple assembly required
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing hutch to your wall to prevent tipping
- Solid poplar, solid aspen and low emission engineered wood
- Accommodates all of our desk chairs
Show 'em what you're made of
Cereal pleasure to meet you.
Mark Daniel founded Slate Design when he started designing and building furniture out of his home studio (also known as his basement) in 2001. At first, he sold his furniture directly to individuals and at local galleries, but soon expanded. Today, his design firm works with clients all around the world, designing everything from soup bowls to bookcases.see all Mark Daniel products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.