Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 11:42:35 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
View Dimensions for Eric Trine Linear Green Book Cart
- Eric Trine Linear Play Table $399.00
- Eric Trine Linear White Book Cart $199.97 reg. $299.00
- Eric Trine Linear White Tall Pot $5.00
- Eric Trine Linear Yellow Tall Pot $5.00
- Eric Trine Linear White Square Pot $5.00
- Eric Trine Linear Pink Square Pot $5.00
- Eric Trine Linear White Wide Pot $6.00
- Eric Trine Linear Green Wide Pot $6.00
- Eric Trine Linear Hooks $5.00
- Eric Trine Linear Wall Mirror $69.97 reg. $149.00 View Products
- Large Bold Stripe Nod Chair $129.00 - $138.00 View Products
- New Hangin' Around Silver Textured Ceiling Light $99.00
- New Palm Springs Playhouse $199.00
- White Storagepalooza $199.00 each View Products
- Large Buffalo Check Bean Bag Chair $159.00 - $168.00 View Products
- Stripes Around the Cube Bin $13.00 each View Products
- Uptown Twin-Over-Full Bunk (White) $1,799.00 View Products
- On Display Collection $4.97 - $32.00 View Products
Eric Trine is an object-based studio artist and designer, living and working in Long Beach, CA. His work embraces a classic Californian path to modernism, clean, simple, casual, approachable mixed with an unabashed used of color. Trine received his Master's Degree in Applied Craft and Design from the Oregon College of Art and Craft in 2013, and promptly moved back to Southern California to launch his eponymous design studio. The studio focuses on furniture and product design for the home, and small-scale design/build for commercial clients.
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.