Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/23/2017 6:11:10 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Deep in a mystical forest, we heard tales of a nature bedding set featuring a colorful, printed woodland scene complete with animals, flowers and more. We also caught wind that it was exclusively designed by artist Elizabeth Olwen. While we can't verify these stories for certain, we just recommend you pick up this charming bedding set for yourself.
- Nod exclusive
- An Elizabeth Olwen design
- 200-thread count cotton percale
- Duvet features printed, appliquéd and embroidered woodland scene on front and is trimmed and backed in a solid coordinating color
- Sham features appliqued flowers and has a centered tie closure on back
- Sheet Set features woodland animals and is available in twin, full and queen
- Duvet Cover is available in Twin or Full-Queen
- Duvet Cover has hidden button closure
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Duvet and Sham: 100% cotton, exclusive of decoration
- Sheet Set: 100% cotton percale
- Machine Wash
Show 'em what you're made of
Pecan someone your own size!
$79.00No Gift Box Available
Lots of artists got their inspiration from nature. But, not many got their inspiration from nature and from their mom’s orange floral drapes like artist Elizabeth Olwen. Her love (or obsession, as she would call it) of bold prints and patterns has led her to create vivid, outdoorsy designs for everything from fabric and apparel, to home décor and stationery.see all Elizabeth Olwen products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.