Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/28/2017 4:34:58 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our Larkin White Metal Changing Table brings together the beautiful contrast of metal and wood. With clean lines and a light aspen wood base, the changing table has a hint of mid century mod design. The contrasting white metal frame and knobs create a truly unique piece. The metal changing table features three spacious drawers for your baby's clothes and diapers, while the changing table topper offers a safe and cozy place for baby during diaper changes.
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Matches back to Larkin Beds
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Contour pad not included
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Contrasting colorful frame and knobs
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to any room
- Mix of metal and wood provide a nice contrast
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changer tray intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Solid aspen, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Steel tube frame
- Zinc knobs
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes
Show 'em what you're made of
Daisy plays, nights he sleeps.
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
After spending over two decades as a competitive skateboarder, furniture designer Royce Nelson graduated from the California College of the Arts and kicked off his design career. A native of Northern California, Royce finds inspiration in San Francisco’s flea markets and architecture, classic cars, nature and sports. His designs have a timeless quality that always keeps them looking fresh.see all Royce Nelson products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.