Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/25/2017 1:12:05 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our Larkin 6-Drawer Changing Table might have a simple design, but that doesn't mean it lacks style. Featuring a contrasting frame and knobs, it comes in a variety of pastel finishes, adding a nice touch of color to any nursery. It even coordinates with our metal Larkin Beds.
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Matches back to Larkin Beds
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Contour pad not included
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Contrasting colorful frame and knobs
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to any room
- Mix of metal and wood provide a nice contrast
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changer tray intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Solid aspen, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Steel tube frame
- Zinc knobs
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes
Show 'em what you're made of
Danielle, I can hear you.
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
After spending over two decades as a competitive skateboarder, furniture designer Royce Nelson graduated from the California College of the Arts and kicked off his design career. A native of Northern California, Royce finds inspiration in San Francisco’s flea markets and architecture, classic cars, nature and sports. His designs have a timeless quality that always keeps them looking fresh.see all Royce Nelson products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.