Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/25/2017 5:22:05 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Handcrafted from cotton fabrics in a variety of prints and colors, this unique birdcage from artist Tamar Mogendorff features an intricately fashioned birdcage around a playful, plush bird. Part of our exclusively curated collection of original and one-of-a-kind artwork for Studio Nod.
- Nod exclusive
- A Tamar Mogendorff design
- One-of-a-kind artwork, handcrafted by the artist in her Brooklyn studio exclusively for our Studio Nod collection
- Due to the handmade nature, each piece of art may feature minor inconsistencies
- For use as décor piece only. Not to be used as a toy
- Made directly by the artist for Studio Nod and not a reproduction
- Cotton fabric over a wire frame. Sequin detail
- Spot clean only
Show 'em what you're made of
You who, is anybody in there?
$850.00No Gift Box Available
Tamar Mogendorff is an artist and designer residing in Brooklyn, New York. Her one-of-a-kind "soft sculptures" have inspired fantasy narratives for children and an aesthetic appreciation for adults. Tamar’s unique style of reinterpreting natural subjects with an artistic hand gained the attention of collectors, interior designers and boutiques around the world.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.