Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
7/24/2017 9:21:30 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
A black frame and knobs provide contrast against light oak wood in our Primary 6-Drawer Black Changing Table. The stunning combination of light and dark is emphasized with the simple, clean lines of this modern changing table. The neutral colors make it easy to coordinate in a girl's or boy's nursery. Simply remove the changing table topper to continue using the 6-drawer black dresser in your kids room as they grow.
Learn how you can keep your newborn close with a master bedroom nursery.
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Matches back to Larkin and Primary Beds
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Contour pad not included
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Contrasting colorful frame and knobs
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to any room
- Mix of metal and wood provide a nice contrast
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changer tray intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Solid aspen, oak veneer and low emission engineered wood
- Steel tube frame
- Zinc knobs
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes
Show 'em what you're made of
Yukon say that again!
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$84.15 reg. $99.00No Gift Box Available
After spending over two decades as a competitive skateboarder, furniture designer Royce Nelson graduated from the California College of the Arts and kicked off his design career. A native of Northern California, Royce finds inspiration in San Francisco’s flea markets and architecture, classic cars, nature and sports. His designs have a timeless quality that always keeps them looking fresh.see all Royce Nelson products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.