Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/30/2017 8:56:03 PM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
This Queen Bed Frame features built-in rails to keep any box spring or foundation in place. It can even be used with an attachable headboard, so you can style it however you want.
Queen Metal Bed Frame 60"Wx71.25"Dx7.25"H
- Made by Leggett & Platt
- Designed for mattress sets that use a box spring or a foundation
- Bedframe can also be attached to a headboard
- Flat-ended legs to give the bedframe stability
- Bedframe features rails to keep the box spring or foundation in place
- Requires a mattress and foundation
- Weight limit: 500 lbs.
- Does not accommodate a trundle
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
Show 'em what you're made of
Overall DimensionsWidth: 60" Depth: 71.25" Height: 7.25"
Easy-to-follow instructions will also be included in your order.
The Advantages of Ready to Assemble Furniture
Our Ready to Assembly Furniture costs a fraction of what you'd expect because it ships in an economical flat pack and you do the finished assembly.
In addition to featuring quality and safe materials, we design furniture that’s built to withstand anything and everything kids throw their way. So rest easy knowing your furniture is ready for the long haul.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Adlai down if you're tired.