Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/24/2017 2:45:16 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Why do our Stack Up Metal Bins rise above the rest? It could be because they're made from durable powder coated steel. Or because they're available in three easy-to-coordinate colors. Or because you can stack up to three bins and save your floor space. Maybe it's all of the above.
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing bins to your wall to prevent tipping (should be used on all stacked units)
- Mending hardware to attach multiple units
- Do not stack more than three bins at a time
- Nod exclusive
- Removable lid and inset base for easy and secure stacking
- Bins are intended to stack and will only need one lid at the top of bin (up to three high)
- Removable lid (sold separately) and inset base for easy and secure stacking
- Convenient handles for moving or carrying
- Due to the nature of the product, color and dimensions may vary slightly
- Clearance of front opening is 8.25"h
- Powder coated steel
- Select soft plastic toys can react with and cause damage to the finish of the toy box when left in prolonged contact. Take care to occasionally check toys and the bin to prevent damage
Show 'em what you're made of
Zeke and you shall find.
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.