Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 7:51:45 AM. For Customer Service, please call 800.933.9904
Safe and sturdy, our guardrails add peace of mind as your little one makes the transition into a big kid bed. Coordinates with our Taylor Furniture Collection.
Taylor Guardrail 44"Wx2.25"Dx16.75"H
- Use only with children who can get in and out of an adult bed without help (typically 2 and up)
- Bolts onto side rails for additional strength
- Nod exclusive
- A Bill Eastburn design
- Beautiful walnut grain makes this piece stand out on its own
- Taylor Bed can accommodate up to two guardrails, one on each side
- To be used only with Taylor Twin and Full Beds
- Made in Vietnam
Show 'em what you're made of
Overall DimensionsWidth: 44" Depth: 2.25" Height: 16.75"
Assembly may be required for this item based on shipping location and delivery method. Items shipped via In-Home Delivery will be placed in the room of your choice and assembled. All packaging will be removed and recycled at our warehouse for Local In-Home Delivery, or placed at your curbside or nearest trash pickup area for Long Distance In-Home Delivery. Items shipped via Basic Freight Delivery or picked up in store will require assembly. Easy-to-follow instructions will be included in your order and are also available by clicking the Assembly Instructions link below. You can view your assigned delivery method in your Cart. If you have any questions, please email or call us at 800.933.9904800.933.9904.
- For indoor use only.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Protect from heat and liquids.
- For soil build-up, wipe hard surfaces with damp cloth and dry.
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.
At The Land of Nod, nothing is more important to us than providing safe, high-quality products to you and your family. We believe that kids’ products should be able to handle everything kids throw their way (literally and figuratively). That’s why all of our products have an 18-year quality guarantee. And, hopefully, your kids will no longer be sleeping in bunk beds by then.
Butter let me in.