Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/22/2017 9:40:40 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
What do you get when you combine pieces of a changing table, bookshelf and dresser together? Our Topside Wide White Changing Table. Our wide changing table has open shelves on both ends for easy storage of toys, diapers and baby blankets. As your baby grows, you can remove the changing table topper to continue using the piece as a bookshelf and dresser. Choosing a white changing table makes it easy to coordinate with your nursery design as well, regardless of your baby's gender. Don't forget the rope detailing that adds a fun extra touch!
Find out why a functional changing table is on our list of must-have baby registry items
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing changing table to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Wide changing table with open storage on both ends for extra storage
- Features rope pull and coordinates with our Topside Collection
- Changing Table Topper is felt lined so it won't scratch dresser surface
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided boxes with dovetail joinery
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Solid aspen wood (midnight blue)
- Solid Ash
- Ash veneer with low emission engineered wood (white glaze)
- Remove the changing table topper to create a dresser
- Fits perfectly with our storage baskets
- Shipping includes in-home setup of dresser
Show 'em what you're made of
Shipping and delivery
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
After spending over two decades as a competitive skateboarder, furniture designer Royce Nelson graduated from the California College of the Arts and kicked off his design career. A native of Northern California, Royce finds inspiration in San Francisco’s flea markets and architecture, classic cars, nature and sports. His designs have a timeless quality that always keeps them looking fresh.see all Royce Nelson products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.