Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
4/29/2017 11:41:53 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
What do you get when you combine pieces of a changing table, bookshelf and dresser together? Our Topside Wide White Changing Table. Our wide changing table has open shelves on both ends for easy storage of toys, diapers and baby blankets. As your baby grows, you can remove the changing table topper to continue using the piece as a bookshelf and dresser. Choosing a white changing table makes it easy to coordinate with your nursery design as well, regardless of your baby's gender. Don't forget the rope detailing that adds a fun extra touch!
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing changing table to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Nod exclusive
- A Royce Nelson design
- Wide changing table with open storage on both ends for extra storage
- Features rope pull and coordinates with our Topside Collection
- Changing Table Topper is felt lined so it won't scratch dresser surface
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided boxes with dovetail joinery
- Made in Vietnam
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Solid aspen wood (midnight blue)
- Solid Ash
- Ash veneer with low emission engineered wood (white glaze)
- Remove the changing table topper to create a dresser
- Fits perfectly with our storage baskets
- Shipping includes in-home setup of dresser
Show 'em what you're made of
Shipping and delivery
Thermos be a better joke than this.
$129.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
After spending over two decades as a competitive skateboarder, furniture designer Royce Nelson graduated from the California College of the Arts and kicked off his design career. A native of Northern California, Royce finds inspiration in San Francisco’s flea markets and architecture, classic cars, nature and sports. His designs have a timeless quality that always keeps them looking fresh.see all Royce Nelson products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if they are returned within 90 days of customer receipt, a valid proof of purchase is provided, and items are returned in good condition (unused and unwashed).
If you are not satisfied with your Stock furniture, rug or rug pad purchase, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery or pickup to arrange a return. The item must be returned within 30 days of delivery or pickup. The item will be inspected upon return, and a refund amount will be determined based on its condition. For furniture orders placed online, please call us at 800.933.9904. For orders placed through a store, please contact the store where the sale originated.
We require a 50% deposit for all Special Order upholstery. This deposit is nonrefundable after a 72-hour change/cancellation window. These items are made to your specifications and cannot be returned or exchanged.