Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
10/23/2017 1:16:03 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
If you love the streamlined style of our Uptown Changing table collection and need lots of storage in your nursery, then the Uptown Wide Modern Brown Changing Table Dresser might be just what you're looking for. Thanks to 3 spacious drawers and two adjustable shelves, you'll have more than enough space to store all of baby's necessities from clothes to diapers. The modern lines are sleek and easy to coordinate with other nursery furniture, while the rich brown stain works well for girl's or boy's nurseries. With a removable changing table topper, this piece is extra useful because it converts easily into a dresser to use for years to come.
Shop the Uptown Furniture Collection >
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Contour Pad not included
- Clean, crisp lines for a modern look
- Generous, functional storage
- Two adjustable, removable shelves behind the door
- Zinc pulls with silver finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
Show 'em what you're made of
Veal chop who?
Veal chop around and see if we can find any bargains.
$64.97 reg. $129.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
Kathleen Wills spends most winters digging her Volvo station wagon out of mountains of snow, but this Northern Michigan-based designer swears it's integral to her creative process. At the helm of a studio located on the shores of Lake Michigan, Kathleen draws on her Scandinavian roots to create timeless design work for clients as diverse as Crate & Barrel and Hanna Andersson. When she's not windsurfing, designing interiors, or reminding one of her three boys to practice piano, Kathleen creates signature Land of Nod pieces like the Uptown Bedroom Collection.see all Kathleen Wills products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.