Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
8/22/2017 4:49:35 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our Uptown Wide Changing Table features clean, crisp lines for a modern look in four easy-to-coordinate finishes. Drawers feature smooth metal undermount glides and zinc drawer pulls with a matte silver finish. Choose from painted Grey Midnight Blue, White or stained Brown.
Shop the Uptown Furniture Collection >
- Includes Tip Restraint Kit for securing dresser to your wall to prevent tipping
- Changing table topper intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Top attaches to back of dresser
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Changing table topper is felt lined so won't scratch dresser surface
- Contour Pad not included
- Clean, crisp lines for a modern look
- Generous, functional storage
- Two adjustable, removable shelves behind the door
- Zinc pulls with silver finish
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Made in Vietnam
- More colors available
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Solid poplar with low emission engineered wood
- Smooth metal undermount glides
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
Show 'em what you're made of
Carmen get it!
$99.00No Gift Box Available
- Carousel Crib (Grey) $499.00 View Products
- Reed Between the Basket Collection (Lt. Pink) $29.00 - $79.00 View Products
- Hushaby Nursery Storage Collection (Boy) $14.97 reg. $29.00 View Products
- Bowery Crib $699.97 reg. $999.00 View Products
- Savanna Crib Bedding $24.00 - $99.00 $6.95 Flat Rate Eligible View Products
- Greyscale Storage Collection $20.00 - $25.00 View Products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.