Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/25/2017 12:38:04 AM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
If you're looking to take in a few wild sights, the playful prints on this lion crib bedding set should do the trick. Perfect for a girl's nursery or a boy's nursery, this bedding has it all. The quilt features a blend of printed and embroidered elements, while the 100% cotton crib sheet set is adorned with delightful prints. And it was designed just for us by Paper and Cloth, so you won't find this exclusive set anywhere else. Grab the whole set for your nursery and go wild.
- Nod exclusive
- A Paper & Cloth design
- Baby Quilt features a blend of printed and embroidered elements
- Quilt reverses to solid color
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Crib Sheets feature various printed designs
- Quilt: Shell is 100% cotton, 200 thread-count percale; Fill is 100% cotton
- Sheets and Crib Skirt: 100% cotton, 200 thread-count percale
- Changing Pad Cover: Shell is 100% cotton, 200 thread-count percale; Fill is 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Show 'em what you're made of
One shoe who?
One shoe open the door?
Natural Harmony™ Toddler Pillow
Wild Excursion Orange Curtains
$19.97 reg. $29.00
Paper & Cloth
While working in the UK retail industry, Jennie Rivers was tired of seeing the same old same old when it came to illustrations. So, in 2008, she took matters into her own hands and founded Paper & Cloth, a design collective with a heavy focus on illustration and surface design. Since then, it’s grown into a team of in-house designers and freelancers, working together to create innovative and memorable designs.see all Paper & Cloth products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.