Prices and availability are subject to change from the time and date that you print this page.
9/24/2017 10:53:53 PM
For Customer Service, please call 800.967.6696
Our Wrightwood Collection has made it easier than ever to create the right look for any room in your home. The 3 Drawer Dresser Changing Table features a two-tone look of white and grey. This two-tone construction allows the collection to coordinate with one other, while still making each individual piece stand out on its own. See the entire collection at landofnod.com.
Find out why a functional changing table is on our list of must-have baby registry items
- A Blake Tovin design
- Multi-step finish may vary slightly piece to piece
- Stained Grey finish allows the natural wood grain to show through
- Changing Table Topper is felt lined so it won't scratch dresser surface
- Top attaches to back of Wrightwood 3 and 9-Drawer dressers
- 3-Drawer Dresser changing table features unique circle drawer pulls and tapered legs
- Adjustable levelers for uneven floors
- Contour Pad not included
- Designed to be used with our Simmons Contour Changing Pads (sold separately)
- Made in Vietnam
- Changer tray intended for children under 30 lbs.
- Includes hardware to secure to a dresser
- Solid ash, ash veneer, and low emission engineered wood
- Solid wood, 5-sided drawer boxes with dovetail joinery
- Click here to order Complimentary Swatches
- Add one of our Quilted Changer Pad Covers, offered in a variety of colors and patterns
Don't get so excited, it's just a joke.
$699.00No Gift Box Available
$99.00No Gift Box Available
Furniture designer Blake Tovin has worked with some of the leading companies in the home furnishings industry. Over his 25 year career he has designed many noteworthy designs, including our iconic Jenny Lind Collection. By focusing on the simple over the ornamental, he is able to give his furniture an understated touch of elegance that makes it stand out.see all Blake Tovin products
We will accept returns and exchanges of non-furniture items if items are returned within 90 days of customer receipt with a valid proof of purchase. We also offer free returns on all furniture. To arrange a return or exchange of an item delivered by freight, please call us at 800.933.9904 and ask for a Furniture Team Specialist.